Today’s Smart Home coordinates the technology in your life into complete, brilliant experiences—interactions that fit your lifestyle and are easy for your family to enjoy. With one touch, dim the lights, play music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. Or, have your house respond to your schedule and needs without touching anything at all. There are many smart devices available today—TVs, thermostats, door locks, even light bulbs that you can control with your smartphone. These devices operate just fine on their own, but when they are joined together and played in orchestration—well, that’s a symphony of technology working in true harmony. We help connect the dots and coordinate virtually all the connected devices in your home to create a personalized experience with solutions that maximize your comfort, convenience, entertainment and peace of mind.
Immersive Multi-Room Audio
Change the way you listen to music -- forever
Fill your entire home with music or listen to a specific playlist in just one room. You’ll appreciate the flexibility to enjoy music, your way. Album cover art is boldly showcased and it’s easy to locate your favorite artists and track information on your smartphone, touch screen or TV.
- Streaming sources like Pandora, TuneIn Internet Radio, and Tidal is included with every system so you can enjoy thousands of radio stations and podcasts—at no extra charge.
- Play classical in the den, jazz in the kitchen and rock in your kids’ room, all at the same time.
- Send music from virtually any source, including your smartphone or tablet, to any room in your house. You can even allow your guests to stream their own music collection from their portable devices.
- Manage the volume, start or stop music and even control your lights with a single tap.
Smart lighting brings elegance, ambiance, convenience and energy effi ciency to your whole home.
Smart lighting is one of the biggest opportunities for you to subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of your home and complement the aesthetics of its decor. You can turn on the entire room—or multiple rooms—with a single light switch, and ramp and dim illumination to whatever level you desire. And if you don’t care for the banks of switches on your wall, your lighting controls can be centralized elsewhere, such as in a closet, to avoid distracting from the style of your home.
Smart lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient. Your lighting automatically turns on when you need the light, but turns itself off when no one is in the room.
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home.
- Use motion sensors to provide hands-free illumination.
- Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied.
- Use keypads to trigger more than just lights, including music, shade control, and energy settings—with a touch of a button.
- Illuminate the hallway lights automatically for safe entry, as soon as you enter the garage.
- Have your outdoor lighting turn off in the morning, and turn on as the sun goes down.
- Make your home sophisticated enough to appear to be occupied even when you’re away.
Simplified Family Room Entertainment
Limitless Entertainment with a single remote
It’s time to elevate your family room entertainment experience. With a single remote, you can control virtually everything in your media cabinet. It’s an affordable and fast way to experience the New Normal.
- Enjoy music and video from a variety of sources.
- A singular, easy-to-use interface lets you do it all… watch TV, access your movie collection, stream video, power up a video game, or enjoy your entire music library.
- All of the content you love is at your fi ngertips, from DVD movies to satellite TV, in stunning, high-defi nition and surround sound.
- Easily integrates with popular products and services such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Netflix, Hulu and more.
- Dim the lights without ever leaving the couch.
Jaw Dropping Home Theater
Audio, Video, Lighting, and Much, Much More
Design a jaw-dropping home cinema that rivals any cineplex by incorporating immersive high-fidelity audio, high-definition video, best-in-class surround sound, an enormous smart TV or projection screen, and customized lighting to complete the experience.
- Watch video from multiple sources, including media players, hard drives and portable devices—or browse through them all simultaneously.
- Hide all of your equipment in a closet and control everything with a single, easy-to-use remote or elegant touch screen.
- Enjoy smart lighting throughout the room that dims when you press “play” and ramps back up when you press “pause.”
- Incorporate special lighting features, like pathway lights and starry-night ceilings.
- Control your whole home from the theater, including adjusting the room temperature or seeing who is at the front door, without leaving your seat.